Thursday 28 June 2012

Chris Brown Fans - What Pleasant People They Are

This is a post I meant to write a while ago and never got round to. But I'm doing it now, and that's what counts, right?

Kelly Oxford is a Canadian writer. She also happens to be rather "Twitter famous" - at the time of writing she's just shy of 370,000 followers. Anyway, a while back she tweeted about Chris Brown. You know, the guy who punched Rihanna in the face? That guy. Here's that tweet:


That's fine, right? She's just poking fun at his "music".

Now, Chris Brown fans weren't too happy about her making fun of him, and they were very vocal about their unhappiness. Here are the responses to that tweet - at least, all I was able to get:










It's nice to see that these guys take criticism of the guy so well. That they handle it with such maturity. Especially the top one, @jayxocmb. She's really sensible and polite and doesn't take things too seriously at all.  Remind me to annoy as many Chris Brown fans as I possibly can.

The thing that really amazes me is that all these people are defending him, despite knowing that he's okay with punching women in the face. They see a man guilty of domestic violence and think that it's okay because he's a celebrity. I really don't know who I hate more: Chris Brown, or his fans/

No comments:

Post a Comment